Intentional Creativity: The Art of Work with Jeff Goins | #119 CWP
Do you work with intentional creativity?
Intentional creativity is what separates the starving artist from the successful creative business.
Bestselling author of The Art of Work, Jeff Goins, stops by the Content Warfare Podcast to share his experience and experience on living with intentional creativity.
There is so much in the episode… you don’t want to miss it.
Here are just of few of the topics we dive into:
- Why Jeff is being called a “New Voice” in the creative business space.
- The impact of intentional creativity.
- How do you know if you’re on the path?
- What does “Remarkable” mean to success?
- Is Content Shock something creative businesses should be concerned about?
- Goins Writer
- Jeff on Twitter
- Content Warfare: How to find your audience, tell your story and win the battle for attention online.
See Also: Fighting to Live a Creative Life with Jeff Goins | #24
Don’t miss another episode of Content Warfare. Subscribe on iTunes Today!
Thank you and good luck,
I am Ryan Hanley