How to Evaluate the Latest Hot New Marketing Trend with Ralph and Carol Lynn Rivera | #134 CWP
Are you using the latest hot new marketing trend or tool in your business?
All the cool kids are doing it!
It seems like there new hot tool or trend hitting the marketing scene every day.
In this episode of the Content Warfare Podcast, we’re joined by Ralph and Carol Lynn Rivera from Web Search Social to discuss how we evaluate lastest hot new marketing trend for your own business.
Specifically we focus on Periscope and the live streaming video revolution as the backdrop for our discussion.
In evaluating Periscope, we learn how to evaluate every new marketing tool or trend and relevance to our business.
Previous Episodes of Ralph and Carol Lynn Rivera:
- Does Content Curation Make Marketing Suck? | #83
- Demystifying the Business Side of Online Marketing | #113
- How to Generate Leads from a Corporate Blog | #96
- Ryan Hanley, Shut Your Big Fat Face!
- Ryan Hanley Can’t Shut His Big, Fat Face. And That’s A Good Thing For Your Content Marketing
Don’t miss another episode of Content Warfare.
Subscribe on iTunes Today!
Thank you and good luck,
I am Ryan Hanley