Do you ever get Jacked Up about your job?
I decided to move this from a page on my site to a post because I LOVE motivational business quotes. Doing my job well is a passion. Building quality relationships with my clients and blowing their customer service expectations away is something I wake up looking forward to ALMOST everyday. But for those mornings or moments that I get a little down or a little overwhelmed, I’ll always have a Jeffrey Gitomer and Napolean Hill quote around to me fire me up!
This page is a collection of the Quotes that in particular get me Jacked Up! If your not truly invested in what you do, or don’t take pride in the job you perform everyday, maybe these quotes don’t mean that much to you. But for those of us that allow positive emotion to drive our success I hope some of these quotes will send a shiver of excitement up your spine!
If you have any quotes that fire you up that you’d like to see added, please contact me and I’ll acknowledge your addition.
Motivation – Inspiration – Success
- “Before success comes in any man’s life, he’s sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That’s exactly what the majority of men do.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Live out of your imagination, not your history” - Stephen Covey
- “If you wish others to believe in you, you must first convince them that you believe in them.” – Harvey Mackay
- “Big pay and little responsibility are circumstances seldom found together.” – Napoleon Hill
- “We are not animals. We are not a product of what has happened to us in our past. We have the power of choice” - Stephen Covey
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
- “It is futile to put personality ahead of character, to try to improve relationships with others before improving ourselves.” – Stephen Covey
- “It has always been my belief that a man should do his best, regardless of how much he receives for his services, or the number of people he may be serving or the class of people served.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Be sure that, as you scramble up the ladder of success, it is leaning against the right building.” – Stephen Covey
- “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” – Napoleon Hill
- “The best way to sell yourself to others is first to sell the others to yourself.” – Napoleon Hill
- “The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.” – Napoleon Hill
- “A dream is just a dream. A goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline.” – Harvey Mackay
- “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
- “Are you missing opportunities because you are too focused on obstacles?- Jeffrey Gitomer
- “Next time someone tells you ‘never’, remember that means ‘not for atleast one hour.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
- “If you make a sale, you earn a commission. If you make a friend, you can earn a fortune.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
- “Sell like crazy. Rake in the Dough. Buy lots of cool stuff!” – Jeffrey Gitomer
It is unrealistic nor my goal to add every single motivational quote by every inspirational human being (I’m sure there is a website for that). But I do have some more quotes that I would like to add by few different people and I will do that over time.
I didn’t add any quotes from Anthony Iannarino but his sales blog is amazing and worth the mention The Sales Blog
And of course if you have any quotes that you would like to add please contact or leave a comment!
If you are interested in Inspirational/Motivational reading check out: 6 Books that Inspire BusinessHave Passion for Your Business by Ryan Hanley