For episode #7 of the Content Warfare Podcast we are joined by the branding master Craig McBreen, owner of McBreen Design, Inc and author of the awesome eBook… The Art of Breaking Out.
I’ve had Craig pegged to be on the podcast since the day I read his eBook…
…it’s basically a manifesto on bringing out your inner awesome.
See Craig’s only been blogging for a year and he’s already a well known thought-leader throughout the marking community. My feeling was the concepts, ideas and advice he lends in The Art of Breaking Out (click the link to get his eBook… it’s FREE) play a huge role in Craig’s rise to the top.
And I wasn’t wrong!
Craig’s success in blogging began when he decided to make “Creating” a dedicated part of his life.
It’s the idea of creating and living a life (both personal and professional) of creation that got me so excited to speak with Craig McBreen and he did not disappoint.
Remember creation destroys The Resistance.
In episode #7 Craig spends some time with Content Warfare Podcast community to answer the following questions:
- Where did The Art of Breaking Out come from?
- Why did you decide to write it as a manifesto?
- How does one “Break Out?”
- What was the ultimate catalyst that powered you to make “Creation” a part of your life?
- What advice do you have for bloggers that struggle to create content?
…and honestly there is so much more we discuss than just these questions.
Subscribe to the Content Warfare Podcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking Review on iTunes. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely!
Listen on your Mobile Phone by downloading the free Stitcher App.
I appreciate your support!Content Warfare Podcast #7 - with Craig McBreen on the Art of Breaking Out by Ryan Hanley