- How do I achieve consistent blog traffic?
- How do I get more reader to share my blog posts in social media?
These are both excellent questions and when I received similar variations of each question multiple times last week I knew these topics were pressing on peoples’ minds.
So I dedicated the 6th episode of the Content Warfare Podcast to addressing these concerns.
How to Attract Consistent Blog Traffic that Shares Your Content
In total I talk about six specific points that will every blog attract consistent blog traffic that hits the social share buttons…
…right now I’ll give two of those points as a teaser:
- Search versus social media traffic
- Asking visitors to take action
Consistency plays a huge role in taking your blog to the next level… The level at which you begin to capture new leads and generate revenue.
Items Discussed in Episode #6
- OptinSkin – email capture forms
- Samson GoMic – for podcast recording
- Premium WordPress themes Genesis and Thesis
Subscribe to the Content Warfare Podcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking Review on iTunes. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely!
Listen on your Mobile Phone by downloading the free Stitcher App.
I appreciate your support!