In episode #6 of the Content Warfare Podcast we tackle two subscriber questions:
- How do I achieve consistent blog traffic?
- How do I get more reader to share my blog posts in social media?
These are both excellent questions and when I received similar variations of each question multiple times last week I knew these topics were pressing on peoples’ minds.
So I dedicated the 6th episode of the Content Warfare Podcast to addressing these concerns.
How to Attract Consistent Blog Traffic that Shares Your Content
In total I talk about six specific points that will every blog attract consistent blog traffic that hits the social share buttons…
…right now I’ll give two of those points as a teaser:
- Search versus social media traffic
- Asking visitors to take action
Consistency plays a huge role in taking your blog to the next level… The level at which you begin to capture new leads and generate revenue.
Items Discussed in Episode #6
- OptinSkin – email capture forms
- Samson GoMic – for podcast recording
- Premium WordPress themes Genesis and Thesis