The Content Creation Curation is a visual representation of the week that was in Social Media.
I find that Pinterest is the perfect repository for all the articles I find to be extremely valuable to the social media user seeking success Online.
This is the 41st week of Content Creation Curation and this week features some of my favorite thought-leaders Online including:
- 50 thoughts on life (tips included) | Craig McBreen
- 21 Business Blogging Tips From the Pros | Social Media Examiner
- A Simple Plan for Writing a Powerful Blog Post in Less Than 2 Hours | Neil Patel
- A History of Social Media [Infographic] | Copyblogger
- 5 Tips for Using Google+ to Boost Your Marketing | Social Media Examiner
- How to Verify Your Website on Pinterest [New Feature] | Hubspot
- The SEO Path to Becoming a Great Funnel Owner | SEOMoz
- Blogging vs. Podcasting: Which is Better for Building Brands, Followers, and Trust? | Marcus Sheridan
And many more… Click here to follow this Pin Board If you missed them here are my content contributions from this week:
My eBook, The Social Tools Book, is now available on Amazon for ridiculously cheap rate of
Also available in PDF Version for non-Kindle users!
Get your copy HERE.
You can click the image below or visit Week 41 Content Creation Curation to see what other fantastic content was produced this week on Social Media and Success Online!