The Content Creation Curation is a visual representation of the week that was in Social Media.
I find that Pinterest is the perfect repository for all the articles I find to be extremely valuable to the social media user seeking success Online.
This is the 42nd week of Content Creation Curation and this week features some of my favorite thought-leaders Online including:
- How to Become Famous | Derek Halpern
- 10 Ways to Convert More Customers With Psychology [INFOGRAPHIC] | Social Fresh
- A Crash Course in Conversion | Unbounce
- How to Optimize Images for Better Search Engine Rankings | Neil Patel
- How I Beat Danny Iny 5:1 at His Own Game (Sales Letter Split-Testing) | Peter Sandeen
- The Sad Truth About Your Half-Finished Projects | Pat Flynn
- A 6-Step Content Marketing Research Process | Copyblogger
- Successful? It might be time to replace yourself. | Mark Schaefer
And many more… Click here to follow this Pin Board If you missed them here are my content contributions from this week:
The Social Tools Book
My eBook, The Social Tools Book, is now available on Amazon for ridiculously cheap rate of
Also available in PDF Version for non-Kindle users!
Get your copy HERE.
You can click the image below or visit Week 42 Content Creation Curation to see what other fantastic content was produced this week on Social Media and Success Online!