The Content Creation Curation is a visual representation of the week that was in Social Media.
I use Pinterest as a repository for all the articles I find to be extremely valuable to the social media user seeking success Online.
This is the 40th week of Content Creation Curation and this week features some of my favorite thought-leaders Online including:
- 7 Social Media Mistakes that Can Keep Your Content from Going Viral | Neil Patel
- How to Start a Podcast – Pat’s Complete Step-By-Step Podcasting Tutorial | Pat Flynn
- The Convergence of Social & Search | Search Engine Journal
- Transform Your Website Into a Customer Attraction Force Field with Magnetic Content | Slideshare
- Why Our Definition of Social Media Engagement and Interaction is Wrong | Marcus Sheridan
- What Makes a Great CTA? 10 Examples With Test Ideas to Improve Conversion | Unbounce
- Sorry. The Web Runs On Blog Content (AKA The Blogging Manifesto) | Tom Treanor
- Doers, Teachers, or Your Heart: Who’s Advice Should We Take? | Traffic Generation Cafe
And many more… Click here to follow this Pin Board If you missed them here are my content contributions from this week:
- Content Warfare Podcast #7 – with Craig McBreen on the Art of Breaking Out
- 8 Methods to Turn Email Subscribers into Renewable Traffic
My eBook, The Social Tools Book, is now available on Amazon for ridiculously cheap rate of
Also available in PDF Version for non-Kindle users!
Get your copy HERE.
You can click the image below or visit Week 40 Content Creation Curation to see what other fantastic content was produced this week on Social Media and Success Online!