The Content Creation Curation is a visual representation of the week that was in Social Media.
I use Pinterest as a repository for all the articles I find to be extremely valuable to the social media user seeking success Online.
This is the 36th week of Content Creation Curation and this week features some of my favorite thought-leaders Online including:
- How to Write a Landing Page With a 500% Conversion Lift [Comic] | Unbounce
- Could Bad SEO Bring Down Your Business? | Copyblogger
- What Spending $252,000 On Conversion Rate Optimization Taught Me | Neil Patel
- Living Your Life According to a Pre-Defined Formula Doesn’t Guarantee Success | Srini Rao
- Beyond the Basics: 30 Fresh Social Media Tips for 2012 | Kissmetrics
- K Rowling’s Terrible Branding Mistake (and What You Can Learn From it) | Mars Dorian
- Newsjacking vs. New-Jacking: Be First With Content and Dominate Your Niche | Marcus Sheridan
- Improve Your Click-Through Rate with Rich Snippets | Dave Ashworth
And many more… Click here to follow this Pin Board If you missed them here are my content contributions from this week:
My eBook, The Social Tools Book, is now available on Amazon for ridiculously cheap rate of
Also available in PDF Version for non-Kindle users!
Get your copy HERE.
You can click the image below or visit Week 38 Content Creation Curation to see what other fantastic content was produced this week on Social Media and Success Online!