Content Creation Curation – Social Media RoundUp – Week 35
The Content Creation Curation is a visual representation of the week that was in Social Media.
I use Pinterest as a repository for all the articles I find to be extremely valuable to the social media user seeking success Online.
This is the 35th week of Content Creation Curation and this week features some of my favorite thought-leaders Online including:
- The Essentials of Guest-Blogging Strategy for SEO, Traffic, and Audience-Building | Copyblogger
- 4 Ways to Write “Hot” Headlines that Force Readers to Pay Attention | Tom Treanor
- Facebook Sees 1000% Jump in LinkedIn Referral Traffic After Twitter Dumps LinkedIn | Hubspot
- How to Make Your Site Insanely Fast | Neil Patel
- How to “Evolve” Your Income and Build Your Business the Charles Darwin Way | Pat Flynn
- 6 Copywriting Mistakes That Shatter Conversion Rates | Kissmetrics
- How to Turn a Small Blog Audience into Small Army | Srinivas Rao
- How I Quadrupled My Business in Less Than 10 Months by Blogging | Think Traffic
And many more… Click here to follow this Pin Board If you missed them here are my content contributions from this week:
My eBook, The Social Tools Book, is now available on Amazon for ridiculously cheap rate of
Also available in PDF Version for non-Kindle users!
Get your copy HERE.
You can click the image below or visit Week 35 Content Creation Curation to see what other fantastic content was produced this week on Social Media and Success Online!
About Ryan Hanley
I help make sales easy through content marketing. My work as a marketing strategist, keynote speaker, and Amazon bestseller author will help your business establish authority, attract an audience and grow revenue. Hire me to speak at your next event or grab a copy of my new book, Content Warfare.