The Content Creation Curation is a visual representation of the week that was in Social Media.
I use Pinterest as a repository for all the articles I find to be extremely valuable to the social media user seeking success Online.
Before we get into the great marketing content from this week I wanted to share with you an article I wrote on my Insurance Agency blog that I am very proud of…
This is the 34th week of Content Creation Curation and this week features some of my favorite thought-leaders Online including:
- Can We All Say Goodbye to the Age of Social Media Theory Please? | Marcus Sheridan
- The Benefits of Digital Marketing Go Way Beyond Simply Monetary Gain | Brent Kelly
- Why “The Fold” Is A Myth – And Where To Actually Put Your Calls To Action | Kissmetrics
- The future of blogging and why you need to pay attention | Craig McBreen
- THE 40 STEP CHECKLIST FOR A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL LAUNCH | Paid to Exist
- What a Double D Bra Sized Woman Taught Me About Experimenting Online | Mars Dorian
- The Definitive Guide to Increase Rankings with These 4 Content Freshness Tips | Neil Patel
- Focus Points – Key Online Conversion Optimization Factor | Peter Sandeen
And many more… Click here to follow this Pin Board If you missed them here are my content contributions from this week:
My eBook, The Social Tools Book, is now available on Amazon for ridiculously cheap rate of
Also available in PDF Version for non-Kindle users!
Get your copy HERE.
You can click the image below or visit Week 34 Content Creation Curation to see what other fantastic content was produced this week on Social Media and Success Online!