The Content Creation Curation is a visual representation of the week that was in Social Media.
I use Pinterest as a repository for all the articles I find to be extremely valuable to the social media user seeking success Online.
This is the 31th week of Content Creation Curation and this week features some of my favorite thought-leaders Online including:
- What Is SEO? (Laugh. Cry. Rank.) | Ana Hoffman
- Business is business regardless of where it’s conducted (I’m back) | Ameena Falchetto
- [How To] Increase Social Conversions with Facebook’s Page Post Targeting | Unbounce
- Learnings from My Pinterest Experiment | Pinterest
- The Problem With Only Blogging When You Have Something to Say… | Sarah Arrow
- Dominate Your Personal Brand On Google With This 14 Point Checklist | Kikolani
- 5 Ways to Use Pinterest to Boost Press Release Results | Jay Baer
- Five steps to re-invent your social media business networking | Srinivas Rao
And many more… Click here to follow this Pin BoardIf you missed them here are my content contributions from this week:
My eBook, The Social Tools Book, is now available on Amazon for ridiculously cheap rate of
$7.99… Now available in PDF Version for non-Kindle users!
From now until Labor Day the Social Tools Book is on-sale for $3.99!
Get your copy HERE.
You can click the image below or visit Week 31 Content Creation Curation to see what other fantastic content was produced this week on Social Media and Success Online!