The Content Creation Curation is a visual representation of the week that was in Social Media.
I use Pinterest as a repository for all the articles I find to be extremely valuable to the social media user seeking success Online.
This is the 30th week of Content Creation Curation and this week features some of my favorite thought-leaders Online including:
- Why social media strategy should NOT start with a drive for Facebook fans | Mark Schaefer
- 7 WordPress Plugins to Grow Your Email Subscribers | Social Media Examiner
- How to run a business without regrets | John Falchetto
- How to Grow a Blog and Following With Podcasting | Social Media Examiner
- How to Get More Traffic to Your Blog and Keep It There | Jeff Goins
- WHY I WILL BE POSTING LESS | Michael Hyatt
- The Road to 50,000 Subscribers | Pat Flynn
- 20 Cringe-Worthy Business Blogging Mistakes | Stanford Smith
And many more… Click here to follow this Pin Board
If you missed them here are my content contributions from this week:
- Don’t Listen to Self-Righteous A-Listers and Read Blogs
- Content Warfare Podcast #3 – Free Products, Blog Subscribers and Generating More Traffic
You can click the image below or visit Week 30 Content Creation Curation to see what other fantastic content was produced this week on Social Media and Success Online!