The Content Creation Curation is a visual representation of the week that was in Social Media.
I use Pinterest as a repository for all the articles I find to be extremely valuable to the social media user seeking success Online.
This is the 28th week of Content Creation Curation and this week features some of my favorite thought-leaders Online including:
- How Seth Godin Broke My Analytics! | Paul Wolfe
- 25 Landing Pages Get a Slapping (or Kisses) – And 10 Expert Tips for Your Next Page Design | Unbounce
- 13 Things to Try When You’re Thinking About Giving Up on Blogging | Kikolani
- 50 Ways To Seduce Your Web Visitors With Persuasive Landing Pages | Kissmetrics
- Is Influence Moving Prospects From Likes To Buys? [Infographic] | SocialMouths
- 50 Blogging Benefits that Will Change Your Business Forever | Marcus Sheridan
And many more… Click here to follow this Pin Board
I wanted to share this video with you as well. I found it on Chris Brogan’s blog and I think it serves as important example of how today’s most powerful ad messages embody relate-able storytelling…
Ads for Real Humans originally post by Chris Brogan
If you missed them here are my content contributions from this week:
You can click the image below or visit Week 28 Content Creation Curation to see what other fantastic content was produced this week on Social Media and Success Online!