Content Creation Curation – Social Media RoundUp – Week 23
The Content Creation Curation is a visual representation of the week that was in Social Media.
I use Pinterest as a repository for all the articles I find to be extremely valuable to the social media user seeking success Online.
This is the 23rd week of Content Creation Curation and this week features some of my favorite thought-leaders Online including:
- Six basic questions every blogger should answer | Craig McBreen
- Sorry, Marketers, You’re Doing Twitter Wrong [REPORT] | Mashable
- Why Small Businesses Shouldn’t Be Afraid of Google+ Local | Search Engine Journal
- Landing Page Optimization: Don’t kick your customers out the door | Peter Sandeen
- And many more… Click here to see them all!
If you missed them here are my content contributions from this week:
My eBook, The Social Tools Book, is now available on Amazon for ridiculously cheap rate of $7.99… Now available in PDF Version for non-Kindle users! Get your copy HERE.
You can click the image below or visit Week 23 Content Creation Curation to see what other fantastic content was produced this week on Social Media and Success Online!