The Content Creation Curation is a visual representation of the week that was in Social Media.
I use Pinterest as a repository for all the articles I find to be extremely valuable to the social media user seeking success Online.
This is the 8th week of Content Creation Curation and this week features some of favorite thought-leaders Online including:
- How To Turn Blog Readers into Brand Advocates a guest post by Srinivas Rao on Grow blog
- The Ultimate Guide to Publishing Your eBook on Amazon’s Kindle Platform a guest post by Paul Jun on Copyblogger
- 6 List-building Mistakes and Tools To Make It Easier by Tom Treanor from Right Mix Marketing
- Unleash the Power of Content Marketing in 5 Easy Steps by Tabita Green from Search Engine Journal
- Many more… Click here to see them all!
- 5 Thoughts from Marcus Sheridan on Small Business Content Marketing
- 32 Plugins That Drive a Successful WordPress Blog
My eBook 10 Social Tools Essential to Business Blogging Success is now available on Amazon for ridiculously cheap rate of $0.99… FREE For Amazon Prime members! Get your copy HERE.
You can click the image below or visit Week 8 Content Creation Curation to see what other fantastic content was produced this week on Social Media and Success Online!