Content Creation Curation – Social Media RoundUp – Week 11
The Content Creation Curation is a visual representation of the week that was in Social Media.
I use Pinterest as a repository for all the articles I find to be extremely valuable to the social media user seeking success Online.
This is the 11th week of Content Creation Curation and this week features some of my favorite thought-leaders Online including:
- Why Zombie Subscribers Are Killing Your Email List a Guest Post by Ryan Hanley on Basic Blog Tips
- Pat Flynn’s Monthly Report – March 2012 by Pat Flynn
- The Copyblogger “Secret” to Creating Better Content by Sonia Simone
- The Single Most Important Way to Get More Out of the New Facebook by John Jantsch
- And many more… Click here to see them all!
If you missed them here are my content contributions from this week:
You can click the image below or visit Week 11 Content Creation Curation to see what other fantastic content was produced this week on Social Media and Success Online!
About Ryan Hanley
I help make sales easy through content marketing. My work as a marketing strategist, keynote speaker, and Amazon bestseller author will help your business establish authority, attract an audience and grow revenue. Hire me to speak at your next event or grab a copy of my new book, Content Warfare.