What I’ve done is pull together a short list of eBooks (one is actually an eCourse which includes lots of great material) that are completely free but contain immensely valuable content. I have read at least some of all these ebooks and respect the knowledge and authority of each author.
So if you are looking for a zero cost way to pass the time and learn how to improve your online presence follow the links below to download the ebook of your choice (I would start with the first one…)
- The Bullshit Guide to a Successful Blog (by Ryan Hanley, self promotion… shameless)
- Inbound and Content Marketing (by Marcus Sheridan – The Sales Lion)
- 10 Things You Need to Know about Self-Publishing (by Joel Friedlander – The Book Designer)
- 7 Steps to Complete Search Engine Domination (by Ana Hoffman – Traffic Generation Cafe)
- 7 Steps to Small Business Marketing Success (by John Jantsch – Duct Tape Marketing)
- How to Write an EBook (by Paul Wolfe – One Spoon at a Time)
- 30 Days to Making More While Writing Less (Actually an eCourse by Sean Platt – Ghostwriter Dad)
- An Introduction to Business Blogging (by Hubspot)
- 52 Headline Hacks (by Jon Morrow – The Bad Ass Project)
- Ebooks the Smart Way (by Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income)
Creating, building, and/or improving your blog could be the single most effective way to increase your businesses revenue stream in 2012. Next week you will learn a little more about my plans to absolutely change the game (also known as flipping-da-script) on insurance industry blogging. What I’ve done to this point has really just been playing around… But those days are over.
But I want to insure you (insure you… get it… I’m an insurance agent) that there will be no secrets. I’m going to publish everything that I do. Successes, Failures, Earth-Shattering Discoveries… Everything.
I will warn you that everything I produce next year won’t be free. But EVERYTHING will be made available to you. Because I love you… In the most sincere way a grown man can love someone he’s never met but reads his blog.
So have a very Merry Christmas… A safe and warm Holiday Season… and come back next week because the awesome is about to begin.
Thank you and Good luck,